Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Radio Silence

I am sorry for the radio silence around here. I have to be honest, I have been completely swept away by the popularity of my Etsy shop. My list of commissions keeps growing (which I love) but the consequence of that is my free time shrinks.

I have some pretty amazing plans in the works. Next month I will be going to TNNA. I'm taking a few classes, some of which are how to better teach knitting classes. I have a class coming up in June where I'm teaching the magic loop technique.

It's interesting watching this unfold. By "this" I mean my life. There's a shift going on here that I'm thoroughly excited about. It's as if I'm finally moving towards my purpose, perhaps even moving towards a new career that I know I love. All of the creating I've been doing with the stuffed animals (wait until you see the latest) has shown me that I really do have some talent when it comes to this knitting thing and sharing that talent, teaching other people how or writing patterns so others can make them is really exciting. (I may be overusing the word "exciting" but there's just no better word!)

Unfortunately, the blog suffers from all these exciting things. I will try to post, but I can make no guarantees that it will be with any regularity. I still love reading all of your blogs even if I don't always have time to comment.

Without further ado, here's a couple of my latest creations:

Then, of course, someone saw this and wanted one... Just slightly different...


I'll leave you with a picture of my most favorite activity in my most favorite spot... This is how every day should be...


2 comments: